Translate

sábado, 23 de setembro de 2023

Get out of the way! - Part 1

 Get out of the way!


Part 1


Yes. I know. You have come across this one. If you have chosen to really surrender to the fusion of your sacredness with your humanness, for sure this has come up: “get out of your own way”…


And it is puzzling. What does it really mean and how does one do this? I mean, how do you leave the highway of your transcendence beyond limitation open and free from your limited perceptions?


It is absolutely simple.


Whenever a thought comes up that says “I am not enough” or “I am not capable of that” or “I am not sure if it’s possible” or… or… or… Anything that tends to want to question and deny what your gut feeling is inviting you to move into, to embrace, to allow - you look at the thought, smile, take a deep breath and dissolve this cloudy resistance with a detached sigh of “ok”. You accept this thought, but you do not hold its hand and dance with it. You let it go. And you move on, discovering what the heck it is that your Essence is inviting you to experience.


And no. You can’t know what it is or how it unfolds without actually stepping into it.

You see, most of our ideas of possibility and capability are not about what we can or cannot do, but about what we want to or don’t want to do. 


When we go into “I can’t change” or something of the sort, what is really meant is “I don’t want to change”. Because it does take our full attention, determination and willingness to go past rusty habits and stuffy viewpoints - and of course, let’s face it, it feels so good to stay comfortably snuggled up in what is known to us. Our comfortable known route is oftentimes so ingrained, that without an extra large dose of patience, resilience and willingness…aaaaand courage, we just keep on falling back into the package of what is regular to us.


I have come across the realisation that each time I receive an inner calling to venture into something I previously thought to be beyond my capabilities, if my heart is singing in joy, I have to say yes to that inner calling - no matter what I have believed so far. No matter whether I even think I will like it. If I am feeling a bubbling laughter inside, then it is part of my journey and I will sure enough discover the treasures it has to add to my already bountiful golden cave of gifts.


This is when I become aware that I am not limited by my beliefs. I am not limited by my perceptions. I am not limited by my thoughts. I am not limited by my past experiences. I am not limited by my habits. I am not limited by my ideas of time and space and their constraints. I am not limited by anything that seems to be stronger than my inner calling, because, if I am being invited to allow something, to explore it, to embrace and receive it, then I am capable of it. I just have no idea about how it can be done when I view it from within the limited boxes of pre-conceived rules. That’s when I know I have to get out of my own way and let the so-called magic happen.


It’s not that just about anything is possible - like flying off a 10 storey building believing one will fly like a superhero directly out of a movie scene. It’s about receiving an inner nudge, an invitation from our Essence and knowing that if it is being proposed, it is possible, otherwise we would not be coaxed to go that way.

And how does one know it is really our Essence sparking up that fire of possibility and pushing us beyond our limitations?


Simple. Utterly simple. As I have shared here already. If it makes our heart dance with joy, it is a divinely infused “challenge”… Or should I perhaps rather say “blessing”? And it is peaceful. Always. There is no worry, anxiety or even nervous excitement. It is serene. Joyfully serene. 


Now this is when, though peaceful inside, one feels like one is walking the tightrope or the slack-line or whatever you fancy to be the most tricky. Could be flying up in the trapeze swings too.


The fun thing is that despite not being able to see it, there is always a safety net. Our Essence, the core of who we truly are, is guiding us - I mean “itself” - 100% of the way. The Soul wants to live this experience! Why on Earth would there be any trouble with it? There is nothing to fear. No reason to avoid this adventure. The Human perception just has to expand its vision and allow.


And at the end of the line, once again an arrival and the celebration of achievement. The peace of knowingness that experience is what we are here for. The joy of having been able to choose the fulfilment of our Soul’s invitation. The excitement of being fully here. Now. Alive. Whole. The bliss of letting go… Over and over again, for no matter how much we have learnt while on the line, it is all to let go of. What served us today may not serve us tomorrow. What we have thought to know in any given moment is not necessarily relevant afterwards. Learn to unlearn. Know to unknow. Live to die and die to live. Over and over again.


What remains is the distilled elixir of the experience’s richness, dissolved in the core of ourselves, in the core of each physical cell and in the magma of antimatter that contains all things. Not the tangible practicalities of the journey. These are just tools towards the enhancement of our inner treasury and the tools are necessary only while the experience is unfolding, 


This is when we can embrace knowing nothing at all and knowing everything anyway. Strangely liberating, it is.


My Soul has had many dreams throughout its many expressions of humanness across the ages. Some have been fulfilled. But most have been covered up in the Small Human Self’s perceptions of impossibility.


This lifetime, this human that I am now, is the convergence point of all of those dreams finally allowed to be believed. Finally accepted to be possible. 


I am the dream come true. Just because I have chosen to say Yes, to discover more, to step out of the way of flow and merge with it instead. To not have to hold on to any specific identity’s plans and regulations, to realise I am the sum total of all of the parts of me, no matter what each one has been created to believe and experience. I am the receiver of all of my gifts Inasmuch as the darkness of me no longer remains unacknowledged. Oh no, not at all. 


It has taken me some time, not so much though, when compared to all of the lifetimes of turning my back on myself. It has taken me massive determination but now that I am experiencing my own wholeness and the journey of being at One within, the determination seems like a drop in the ocean. The ocean has taken over and it is no longer hard to discern that what I really want, always, is to be the expression of my Soul’s dreams in physical reality. And so it is. 


Do I know what this is or what it means 100% of the time? Of course not.

 

Do I care? Not at all.


Do I enjoy living in unchartered territory and not knowing what lies around the corner of each breath? Yes! I absolutely love it! And I am certain, completely certain, that I can Trust this life lived in total surrender to fusion in Love. Human and Divine united in one single blast of colourful passion. All that I Am - physically and non-physically. An expedition in time and space that encompasses the timeless void of a multiplicity of dimensions merging to be experienced beyond my previous frontiers.



Photo by Samira M.va (Pexels)

Read Part 2 HERE


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário