Translate

quinta-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2019

About allowing energy to serve us:


My guiding principle is “energy serves the consciousness you allow” - this is what my own Essence has brought to me as clarity around this theme.

For me, the important thing to keep Present is “I am God also” and all energy serves God, so by remaining in this consciousness, Human in constant surrender to Divine, there is no need to fret about how to allow energy to serve me. I as a Human am the energy serving myself as Divine. I as a Human, surrender all experience to my Essence so we can celebrate Life together as One.

I would like to share an episode that occurred recently.

Back in 2001 I got divorced from my daughter’s father when she was turning 1 year old. I can definitely say my daughter’s pregnancy, and therefore my daughter, was the beginning of my steady awakening. It was while I was pregnant that I first really questioned who I was and what I was doing with my life and went after the answers.

Anyways, long story short, we went to court to define our share of assets, the houses, the cars and the business and a few months into these gimmicks I called my lawyer and told him to call it quits - I was giving up on everything. I didn’t intend to spend one more ounce of energy on these senseless negotiations. My recent ex-husband was having a very bad time accepting the divorce and wanted to strip me bare so I decided to let it go. Have never looked back. It was the best thing I could have possibly done.

We had a few loans which I was of course not going to pay since he was keeping the assets. Four years after the divorce he decided to ask for a joint loan at a new bank with a better interest rate and I was free from this bank account from then on. Never had to pay anything anyway.

Well, we had another loan at another bank on one of the houses and that bank, like the previous one, did not want to take my name off the account at the time. I tried a few more times in the later years but they always refused. So I just let it go, trusted completely. I knew this was no longer my story so I was out of any possible games this might entail.

My daughter’s father decided to stop paying the loan around 2 years ago. He had done so intermittently during all of this time but now he completely stopped. He is a bit of a pirate himself, he loves to challenge authority :) But that is his game. I choose my own games.  Interestingly enough, I only got one letter from the bank informing me of these non-payments a few years ago but was never required to pay anything. 

Last month I got a letter from the bank saying they were closing the account for lack of movement. It turns out the bank had sold the debt to a debt collection agency, but only in his name. They never asked me in these two years to pay anything as I have said and now it’s all over for good on my side. No issues, no waste of energy, just seamless and simple.

I have heard many stories of exactly the opposite happening to people in this situation throughout the years, but then again, that was not my truth so I never kept them for my reality.

Allowing energy to serve me is being Present in my Truth, no matter what is going on with the rest of the world and knowing that my Safe Space is permanent, incorruptible and clear as I dance with Life’s sensual grace <3 




Me feeling blessed and grateful. I Am that I Am, and So it Is. 



But I will add that at that time it was very hard,I had to gather all of my wits together as everyone thought I was absolutely crazy to make a move like this, my family had a tough time accepting and supporting my decision and my ex-husband was threatening to kill me so it was pretty hard core😁but now it's all integrated it was just perfect the way it was😉

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário