Translate

terça-feira, 4 de outubro de 2022

A Smile of Me

Sitting in the midst of Earth’s womb, the scent of the forest filling my nostrils and infusing me with its powerful silence, I behold the gift of life and smile.

I have known tears, laughter, pain and surrender. I have known turmoil and peace, love, fear, anger, despair, relief and harmony, frustration, balance, loneliness and wholeness, loss and fulfilment, all and nothing, nothing and all, and I smile.

The richness of each jewel that has paved my way resides in all that I have experienced and not one single minute speck of a moment can be forsaken, for in the burning furnace of my expansive nature, everything makes the brew of me all the more magical, all the more true.

The beauty I can now perceive fails to be describable, such is its bounty, and I smile. In gratitude. I smile. 

Love keeps on welling up from the fountain of Compassion that lies in my core and it spills its grace as I breathe my steps onto the ground of my existence… A love I cannot contain, retain or explain. And I smile.

Half a century has passed, leaving a trail of special people, every single one that has crossed my path, special places, animals, insects… special… plants, stones, things of all qualities and manners of manifestation… Special. And I smile.

There is no quest. Nothing missing. No achieving to be had. No one to complete me. Nowhere else to be. And yet so much to explore and enjoy and discover and play with. Not in need, lack or obligation. Just a smile. A Yes. A Now. 

And life takes me by the hand and holds me safe so I can Fly. Swim. Walk. Run. Dance. Soar. Above and below, 

So thank you for being a part of my Yes, dear One. And cheers to 50 more laps around the sun. Less or more. It doesn’t matter. We are here now. You and I. Let’s play. Love. Be. All.

Thank You.

With Love,

T. C. Aeelah

29th September 2022




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário