Translate

sexta-feira, 3 de maio de 2024

What's up?

 So where have I been since I last posted on my blog in January? Unfolding into the space that 2023 had opened up and expanding it even further. Landing in my new existence. Letting it take its time to blossom from the depths of me. Undergoing the last months of my post PhD in Integration, as I like to call it, which through a series of unexpected synchronicities has brought me to the forefront of leading several quite surreal cases of dissociation back into One, as well as integrating more of my so far unexplored potentials.

And while all of this has been underway, I have also enjoyed some very special moments with my son and daughter, alone or with friends. I tried my luck at surfing… have decided it is too much of hassle to learn!!! :) Have bathed in the volcanic waters of the Azores which I am so fond of. Have treated myself to 5 star palaces, spas and fun explorations. Have travelled to Holland for the colourful blooming of the tulips (and other magnificent bulbs). Have enjoyed my new puppies Apollo and Athena, who have challenged my patience but filled my heart with sweetness over the past month and a half. And still have had time for the Ultimate Freedom Retreat, the first of its kind, which was an absolutely outstanding sequence of breaches of consciousness of unprecedented proportions for those who ventured out to allow this gift for themselves. 


And now I feel the inner and outer stretching is coming to a break even point, where I finally get to delight in my new Magus dwellings for countless experiences of magic I had never known I could ignite. 


So many miracles have I witnessed over the past six months. For the sake of the many many challenges, the breakthroughs have been all the more delicious and it feels good to sigh and rest, as the wild waters settle into a vast lake once again.


My sword, or rather, the sword that I Am, has sharpened beyond recognition - a sabre of Wisdom that pierces through illusion and which I had never given myself the chance to acknowledge so fully.


I cannot express how thankful I am to my Soul, to All that I Am, for keeping on pushing this Human facet to stretch wider and wider, even when it seems I couldn’t possibly expand more.


Will my blog posts now be more regular? I don’t know. All I know is that my existence is now profoundly different from what it was even a month ago. So let’s see where inspiration takes me.


There is a book (which has been in the throes of creation for over a year) to be released some time in 2024. And some live shows coming up in a few months from now.


Ah and the Cooperative which I had announced was being dissolved, has actually just been suspended until such a time when the perfection of life’s developments rebirth it in a new way, with a new team and new possibilities. Meanwhile we are starting a weekly Arts and Design Market from June onwards, and also a few more wellness, culture and heritage events so we celebrate it all.


I remind you that there are many free resources available through my website and if you’d like to book a single Isness Integration Mentoring Session or order a Written Isness Report, or attend the monthly Compassionate Breath Session, or one of our upcoming Retreats or benefit from any other InPassion Creations, it is all here. Just choose what makes your heart tingle :) All Events are on the Calendar on the website. 


Now, please close your eyes, inhale and exhale softly a few times and feel this hug that I am giving you right now, our chests together, our hearts whispering gratitude and love to each other <3


With Love,


T. C. Aeelah 




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário