Translate

segunda-feira, 15 de janeiro de 2024

2023 in Retrospect and a glimpse of 2024

 2023 in Retrospect and a glimpse of 2024


It has been a grand year. Very challenging. Sometimes tough. And magnificent at the same time. This past year has stretched me in ways I could not imagine possible. It has pushed at my resilience. Determination. Grit. Trust. And stability. Knowingness. Willingness to entirely explore unknown territory.

It has enormously expanded me physically and non-physically. It has taken compassion to new levels. It has pulled me down and pushed me forward. It has broken me and lifted me up into unexplored frequencies of Beingness in Human form. It has been humbling. Extraordinary.

When the Soul wants more and there is only “Yes” to wholeness, the magnitude of what can be experienced and achieved as a physical being is unbelievable. So unbelievable not even the Soul fully knows what it is like until it is actually living it. Savouring it. 

I am in awe of my past year. Letting it sink in. More grateful than even the word Gratitude can convey. 

Does this mean it has been an easy year? Not at all.

Does it mean there is anything I would not have done? No. For sure.

I realise one cannot expand without being stretched out of any and all comfort zones, be they human or divine. The comfort, however, resides in permanently knowing that our Soul will never venture out into anything less than extraordinary. If only we allow ourselves to walk into the empty space that has yet to be created and trust that the new materials of this literally moment to moment creation will show up and build the path under each firm step - knowing that even in thin air, we can glide forth and materialise the so far unknown. 

Never has being a pioneer become so clear to me. And as I venture into 2024, my heart celebrates the love that you and I will have plentiful opportunity to share. Love, I am sure, none of us has ever experienced in such abundance. 




Photo by George Desipris - Pexels


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário