Translate

segunda-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2021

🌎🧙‍♂️My experience of Clarity and going beyond🧙‍♂️🌗

At the very beginning, back in the times of Lemuria, when I first chose to come into experience on Earth it was a joy. An unlimited exploration of tangible divinity.

We did not know what was coming next. There was no notion of Time and Space. It was all a new discovery. We were untethered by the duality of life and death and we were absolutely available for all.
Accelerating energy, expanding consciousness beyond. Our Yes was absolute. There was no fear or love, no dark and light, no separation between who or what we were and what we perceived ourselves to be.
The sensory abundance of this planet was extraordinary enough to keep us coming and diving deeper and deeper into it, in order to stay, to split from our wholeness, though knowing we could not be but whole.
And thus love was born - a surrender so great that one would lose oneself just to find oneself on the other side of what we now call the illusion of duality. And with it so was fear - an enchanted mirror of reverse perception that was realistic enough to make us believe we were not enough.
Hence the dance of light and dark commenced its expedition into the uncharted territory of life in physical form, an experience of “either or” evolving at such a slowed down frequency that we could actually see, feel and live the result of what came to be known as thought and deed and eventually word.
God happening. That’s all we have always been and are.
Eons of “time” later, after having created and created and created more, we have finally come full circle - touching our initial transparence through the cascading curtains of what seemed to be separation but never really was.
Looking within I can roam freely through the vastness of my Time/Space for there is nothing hiding, no need to hold back from assuming I am a Goddess in Human form.
The clarity of knowing I do not need to understand, frees me to simply allow and in surrendering my illusionary Free Will to the eternal wisdom of my Essence, I have no needs, hopes, dreams or expectations.
There is nothing to be said or done that has not been honoured and in this I could leave physical form right now, completely at Peace. But I am staying for the sheer delight of discovering myself to be a Divine Human living in ultimate freedom.
My inner world feels like a druid’s abode, simple, clean and minimalistic for all that is needed shows up in the moment and then disappears into no-thingness once again.
I no longer experience Light and Dark as separate and I can feel my wings open wide as I fly into any landscape to quantum leap reunion - a Dark Angel of Light, neither one nor the other but One.
The dragon is my best friend and together we ride the winds and oceans of alchemy, joyfully going beyond.
I dwell in the realm of silence and stillness holds me in its warm embrace as Safe Space gains new depth with each breath I receive and share.
I feel at Home wherever I am and whenever the discomforts of however being Human come knocking at my door, I open it and embrace them with a welcoming smile for all is just… that it is.


Photo by Nataliya Vaitkevich from Pexels



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário