Translate

segunda-feira, 19 de outubro de 2015

Living in a world of unpredictable predictability

Sharing a conversation I had a few years ago about the potentials available for my projects, which involve working with other co-workers and also clients:

My question to my Essence / Expanded Awareness:
What is your choice?

My Essence's / Expanded Awareness' response:
Moment to moment. Humans are unpredictable in their predictability, therefore One cannot know now where their human limitations will stop the natural flow of things. All I know is of the blossoming potentials when they allow the flow to take hold.

My additional comment:
Compassionate patience is an essential practice when following the Heart's path because this path is impossible to plan since it depends on variables that change each moment. There is, therefore, never a path to follow but essentially a flow to embrace in complete Trust.




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário