Translate

sexta-feira, 28 de setembro de 2012

The Plan beyond the Plan


The Plan beyond the Plan

Your Essence always has a grander purpose and never gives you less when it can give you more. So sometimes, when it seems that something is being taken from us, or never happens, the best thing is to just let go of all expectations and let things happen their own special way. If you have made firm and consistent choices, they will happen, in the best possible way and at the best possible time.
I will give a recent example to illustrate how this kind of magic works in real life.
About two to three years ago I had a dream to fulfill. My dream was to produce a Conscious Breath CD with live music. As I was talking toa friend one day at lunch about my dream, she told me she had a son who had a studio at home and was into hip hop and produced music so I went to talk to him. He was fairly interested, going through a phase at which he wasn’t very sure of himself, but we went ahead with the CD, though he produced the music with his computer and then showed it to me. It took me only one afternoon to record a Portuguese and an English version. The music was then added to the voice and about two months later the CD was ready to bring to the public.
This was, however, not entirely my dream. I had a clear vision of team work, of finding someone who would like to play with me and produce a unique piece in the moment, while I also did the same with the Conscious Breath exercise. Whenever I knew of a musician I presented my idea. Many said they loved it and would do it, but at the very last moment, somehow they fled. I realized it was quite a challenge, not only because it required great musical skill, but also because energetically they would have to undergo some sort of transformation. It would be impossible to go through this kind of experience untouched, and since the next theme I had in mind was the integration of the Masculine and Feminine energies within us, it was a deep shift.
I decided to stop looking. My dream was still there, I simply surrendered and let go of trying to look for the right person.
Two years after the first CD had been produced, which is this year, something beautiful happened.
On a soft, sunny Sunday I went to the fresh park in the centre of Tomar, where I live, to present my book “Not just another book about Love – THE BOOK about LOVE”. There was an event there, where people were selling all sorts of things, both used and new and they were also promoting some activities, my book presentation on the theme of Love being one of them. Not many people showed up to hear about the book. Nevertheless the organizer and his girlfriend came to listen. My writer’s name is T. C. Aeelah, and all of a sudden Ricardo (the organizer) asked me what Aeelah meant. At first I was torn between explaining or being evasive. I decided to stand up for what I believe in and explained that it was my Soul’s sound vibration, therefore my Soul name.
“Sound vibration, oh, very interesting. Are you interested in sound?”, he asked me. And I said “yes, in fact I have been intending to produce a CD under the theme of the integration of the Feminine and Masculine energies, which actually goes very well with this Love book, but it has been hard to find someone who would like to play with this and just surrender to their intuitive capacities.”
“Oh, I’d love to participate in something like that. I love sound. I play Tibetan bowls, crystal bowls and other instruments for the purpose of relaxation.”
“Really?” I said, “well why don’t we get together and try that, I’d never thought of that”. “Yes, of course”, he replied, “after all there was a reason why not many people came and why I felt like coming to listen to you. All is appropriate”. I smiled and agreed.
Meanwhile, on the same day and right after my presentation, there was going to be a live concert by Samuel Velho, a young musician who was doing crowd funding for his new CD and was presenting it there too. He had already arrived when I started the presentation and I even played with him, saying he could accompany my presentation with his music, which he was quite willing to do, but since it hadn’t been arranged we just went our own ways.
Ricardo invited me to his house to listen to what he usually does in Meditative concerts with bowls, gongs and so on. My kids loved it as much as I did. Then we spoke about getting a studio to record. I mentioned Samuel as well, since he was a musician and apparently he had a studio at home! We then arranged a meeting with him. He was very interested in the project.
The next thing we know is we were actually producing the CD. In the process we realized we formed a real group and we all of a sudden felt a deep urge to work together, doing live concerts and really taking our work one step further. It was all so natural the way we came to these realizations each one of us, and all together.
And now I realize the reason why no one showed up earlier was that since this CD dream was a dream from my Essence, from the deep core of me, this grander part of me had much more to give me than I could possibly plan or expect. The amazing thing is how Souls manage to join people in such perfect and beautiful ways. It never ceases to amaze me, even though I know it works that way.
So here it is my dear friends. Very simple. Very real. Very magical.


1 comentário:

  1. Tão simples, como isso...AMIGA!!!
    A VIDA é Sonho, e o Sonho é um Acto de Criação, é Essência de se SER-VIDA!!! Esse Acto de Criação é a expressão Sublime de AMOR-PAIXÃO de mais e mais Actos de Criação em Sintonia Harmoniosa..."viajando" (na e para) além da Essência do próprio AMOR!!!

    ResponderEliminar