Translate

segunda-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2021

The Delicious Knowingness of God Within

 “Beauty. Beauty resides in every cranny of existence, even where it seems to be inexistent.”

“That is something I cannot bring myself to accept dear Soul. I just can’t understand it.”

“That which you cannot understand is not necessarily unacceptable, dear One.”

“Hmmmm. Something else I can’t grasp is why you, the all-knowing Soul, would want to experience the endless struggles of an unconscious Human. How you could actually choose to create a Me that is separate from you and forget all about who you truly are just to be able to dive into the mostly unnameable senselessness of life here on Earth. I just don’t get it! I mean, you knew I would get lost. You had no idea how long it would take for me to remember. And yet you played full house anyway, you bet the whole shabang on a completely unpredictable ride. How could you Trust something like this?”

“This is the whole purpose of experiencing Earth - the whole sense of duality, of reverse perception. For me to know myself beyond wholeness. Of course I cannot but Trust. It is a given that the Human will eventually remember itself to be wholeness. Our Love Affair is inevitable, though when it will bloom is not relevant. Human and Divine are One always, even when the perception of separation is underway. There is something I would like to reveal to you now, dear One. The whole experience of becoming Human entails the guarantee that only when the Human part of the equation uses Free Will to take full responsibility for his or her actions and choices, can the Divine step in. Hard as it may be to accept, it has always been in your hands to shorten the struggle, the pain, the suffering. The Human has been given free rein to experience everything and anything in separation, and this I have chosen in order to expand all that Is. Until such time that he or she chooses to initiate reunion, the experience is in separation.  And for reunion to commence, complete acceptance of all that has been experienced is the only essential requirement. This is called taking responsibility and only the Human can do it. I, the Soul, have always been aware of this and have always taken full responsibility for all that has come to pass, no matter what. Other than this, my responsibility is to keep Home warm, safe and readily available with the fire of Compassion alive, so that whenever the Human hears my “it’s enough” invitation and sounds the “it’s enough” call, I can be known, heard, felt, seen within. It is never enough until it is. And this time always comes.”

“So you are telling me that I could have chosen to shorten my suffering if I had decided to take full responsibility for every experience I have gone through and chosen to open the door behind which you have been waiting? The door I was not willing to open? Not incapable, but just unwilling? This is something I will have to chew on for a while. I have trouble accepting that all along it has been my responsibility to allow acceptance, even in the face of extreme suffering. That I was expected to somehow know this.”

“Dear One, I understand it might be hard to grasp, but I am You and You are Me. There is no You and Me in actual fact. So You being Me, yet not remembering this, also implies that You are capable beyond your limited view from the standpoint of Separation. It is intrinsic to You. I Am intrinsic to You. The sparkle you see in Me, is You. We are not one and the other. As are not any of your supposedly unacceptable parts. Those that you have not yet acknowledged to have been created by You in the endless explorations of All that Is. I did not know what you would actually experience. I only had the broad strokes. You, dear Human Me, You have been the grand Master Experiencer part of me, conveyor of all of the possibilities that have come to pass and still there are many more to discover, beyond suffering, beyond duality, beyond all we have known so far. Suffering has not been a pre-requisite. It has just happened to be a possibility. And yet, we can go on experiencing without it, for you have chosen so.”

“Yes, I know it has been hard for me to realise I Am the brilliance I have perceived to be more than Me. I know this from deep down and yet I have been looking up into the starts for answers, whilst you have been patiently waiting for the cue, sitting in stillness right down here, inside of Me. Seeking has been so much fun though! Once I admit you are already here, I cannot play this game anymore.”

And the Human smiled, looking at his own reflexion in the lake of Soul. It was time now. Time to let go of what he was holding onto for the sake of identity. Time to allow the formless Oneness to gain shape as He himself, no longer having to keep the illusion that his True Self had to be somewhere out there, landed in complete acceptance - that which is generally called “coming to Peace with oneself”. 

It had been a luring belief, this one that whatever he was seeking for had to be far away and hard to reach, or else it would have already made itself known to him, somehow. At least, so he thought. But it had made itself known. Of course it had. It was everywhere! This was the beauty Soul was talking about. This was it! And he knew it. Deep within. He knew it.

“Thank you.” The Soul said.

A tear rolled down his cheek. A tear of liberation. Of surrender. Relief. Love came flooding forth from the gigantic doorway that inevitably made there be One - a Divine Human, no less. The wall of separation had crumbled and could not be rebuilt. And though the Human carried the burdens of Shame and Guilt, not even forgiveness was necessary, for once the Soul is allowed to seep compassion into all of its Human pores, there is nothing to forgive or be ashamed of. It was just a device necessary to keep separation in place. Now no longer needed. 

And the dance began, now in a new ballroom of possibilities unknown so far: the realm of Love. Each step unfolded a new potential. Each twirl a new way. Each moment became rife with Life beyond illusion and the intensity of what the Human that was Divine in nature was about to experience defied definition, for no words could fully grasp the Grace of gently allowing Love to colour form. 

And so it is dear One. You are the One and always have been so, even when you seemed not to be.

Text by T. C. Aeelah

Photo by Evie Shaffer - Pexels

 


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário