Translate

terça-feira, 31 de agosto de 2021

Review and Sharing about "Soul Songs - The Melody Within"

 Hello, dear Tania

 

Finished reading your book “Soul Songs – The Melody within” a few days (or weeks??) ago….I don’t remember where but I listened to one of your sharings where you were talking about procrastination.. hm hm….that has inspired me to not wait longer to write to you…. And am going to write my first book review ever…..

 

First of all thank you for having written and published it. For me it is (has been) a deep deep dive into the “house of stillness” (as you called it somewhere else and I love that expression, cause it really is…. as are your weekly “just breathe” sessions). I truly deeply resonate.

 

Before that, I would like to come back to your invitations to share, made in the book:

 

On Day 13

You asked to share our experiences with the question to our soul to show us, what Love truly is. Back in 2017 I woke up one morning after having felt the night before that I was really kind of surrendering, letting go of a whole bunch of, especially expectations I had about how I should be and what I should do in my life and so on. The surrendering was kind of wrapped into the words: ”I basically (simply) am the one that I am.” I woke up with such a sense of peace within, that I, at least, did not remember having had in that lifetime before and it lasted kind of one day. Feeling so at peace with me, with everything that is, I feel, is an expression of the love. This love is at the core of everything, of life itself, it is eternal. I can feel it as trust, peace, joy, acceptance, acknowledgement of who I truly am, all that I am. Through human life a whole lot of layers have kind of been put over it and at the same “time” I know, through having made – beyond others - a few “unconventional” choices (that I felt coming from deep within my heart) that I am guided and held always, I experience synchronicities, knowing deep inside, that the acknowledgement of every experience reveals more of my inner light, that is how love is being expressed for me.

 

On Day 19

Invitation for today: “radiate your brilliance. Step into your radiance and feel it.”

Not so long ago I would have said: who? me? Although – I just remembered yesterday: I had always had that feeling that I was here on Earth for something “big”, meaning important but at the same time very quiet…. Because when I tried to kind of figure it out, like as a teenager or so,  I knew that it was not going to be something noisy or where I will stand out and become someone famous, invent something or whatever…. And for very long I tried to figure it out, thinking too much about it and kind of not really finding my way, feeling unworthy for not even having found out a career that suited me….

 

Now, I start to feel that the love of soul, the falling in love with who I truly am and shining consciousness is why I came here. Although that radiance is always present, those deep wounds of unworthiness, lies about myself (which is the same…), fear of making the same, well-known hurtful experiences have been covering the light or I should say better, the awareness of my own radiance. Being in my radiance feels sovereign, vital, joyful, relaxed, trusting completely in who I truly am. I feel that love and radiance are the same source, for me, they feel as one. Sometimes I can feel in the way people look at me, even my family, that they sense something they cannot yet define.

 

Yes, I would appreciate you sharing how you feel my radiance and share in the blog “Share your Radiance”… experiencing more and more to show myself and simply radiate.

 

Here comes the review:

 

Review “Soul Songs”

 

“Tania’s book is a daily invitation from soul to dive into one’s own garden of stillness at every moment, into one’s soul songs and the everlasting melody within. The way the invitations where conveyed, helped me to not at all get mental with them, rather really feeling into the answers within. Throughout the whole book you can sense the importance and depth of making genuine choices in your life, what it actually means and how it can bring real change. I loved how the book related to our life as a human, to our down-to-earth experiences and at the same time constantly encouraging the communication with my own soul. Going through the book I always felt that loving and supporting reminder to just breathe, allow and feel.” M.H.T.

 

Myriam Hertach Tanner 





Dearest Myriam,

What a most beautiful gift!!! Thank you so very much for this. 


How I perceive Myriam's Radiance:


The Radiance in you dear Myriam, is like a breeze of fresh air on a sparkling spring morning, with the leaves fluttering under the sweet warmth of the life-giving sun and the birds merrily preparing for their newborn to come out of their Winter wait.
It is serene, ever so quiet and yet full of joy and lighthearted laughter as you allow yourself to express who you truly are without giving it a second thought.
Thank you for being you dear Myriam!

T. C. Aeelah

Dear friends, now it's your turn. Have you tried this beautiful and simple practice of sharing how you perceive someone else's Radiance? And asking them to please let you know how they perceive yours?

Well, if you still haven't had the opportunity to read the Soul Songs, here is the link where you can find out how to get yours: https://www.inpassioncoaching.com/soul-songs

If you already have it, what about sharing your perceptions, breakthroughs, wisdom and inspiration? 😍

Let's play with this, if you'd like 💜

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário