Translate

segunda-feira, 28 de setembro de 2020

The Crimson Throne

 The Crimson Throne👑

Last Friday I went shopping… something very rare, as I would much rather bask in my vegetable garden 🍆🥦🥒🌶🥕 and commune amongst the verdant garden and trees 🌳 which grace my view each day.
But this time I had a good reason to go out into the world and get myself what was required to make my new iMac feel really honoured 🙃 and serve me as it is meant to.
My go-to place is usually IKEA for home stuff, like the desk and office chair I imagined I required. So I set off on my shopping adventure.
Along the way, I started being invited from within to keep my eyes wide open because there might just be what I was looking for, long before arriving at IKEA.
Sure enough, a short while after this invitation, I looked to my right and saw a huge Shoe Store and what seemed like a home decoration shop right beside it.
Cool! Since I also needed a new pair of trainers this was just perfect. So perfect that the house decoration place was called Viva! Which translated from the Portuguese language means “Live” or “Hurray” 🎉
In I went and wow! There were armchairs in all sizes, shapes and colours, beautiful, elegant and absolutely heavenly comfortable. Hum. Yes, I could get one of these instead of a boring office chair. I smiled. Walked around the whole store. Sat on this one and that one and finally I came back to a crimson one - the only one in the shop, the one that was ideal for my new work throne 😁😍
Even the price was a numerology riddle: 90,99€ 😉
With my armchair neatly tucked into my car, as the girl who helped me bring it out fondly said goodbye to the very last of its kind, which she herself had wanted so badly for her own home, I went into the shoe store and got myself a pair of pink!! Yeah pink trainers and all of a sudden I also gave myself those summer flip flops I had been requiring for 2 or 3 months but hadn’t run into yet cause meanwhile my son had given me his, which are however a tad bit larger than they should be for my substantially smaller feet - smaller than his 👣🐾🤔
Happy with my first shopping success I set off desk hunting and eventually got to IKEA. But no. I wasn’t going to get one. It just didn’t feel necessary or the right place to get it now, if ever. So I just grabbed myself a tasty meal and an adjustable curtain rod and went on my way for the last leg of my journey, which had had the initial purpose of picking up my son to spend the weekend with me, long before it became a shopping adventure.
Long story short, the following morning, as I opened my eyes and set them upon the painting on my wall, lovingly crafted by my dear friend Luísa, I saw the armchair! A modified version of the one I had gotten the day before! Oh boy, did I laugh 😂🤣😅 For crying out loud, I had never ever imagined myself really sitting on this very same throne in my own living room / office but that is exactly what I got: a crimson throne fit for the Master Queen that I Am, the perfect seat for me to conceive my creations and share them with the world at large as I comfortably sit back and enjoy the ride in my new Spaceship (that’s what I call my iMac 🚀 )
And as to the desk… well I do not need one! Because the table I had all along is now the perfect fit for my Crimson Throne 🤪
The desk had not been my idea initially anyway. It was suggested as an appropriate acquisition for a proper work space. However, for me, it was the chair that really needed upgrading, just as the computer had, since the previous ones tended to heat up pretty fast, especially when I was editing my videos and breath sessions. The energy in them, and of course my own Presence, just seems to rev up the computers into heating up for no apparent reason. Well now my 10 core i9 processor had better live up to its full potential 🚀🚀🚀
So back to the chair turned throne and the beginning of this rewarding day. It had started off with my yummy yoga practice, which I have come to enjoy as I allow my body to gracefully stretch out at its own pace, sending deliciously sensual buzzes of warm lava up my spine and all over, leaving me with a blissful smile of contended openness in all joints, ready for my expanded reality to serve me.
Then I had an Isness Mentoring session with a client, a beautiful friend who is shifting from struggle to allowing, entirely and totally.
The session turned out to revolve around integrating euphoria - which is the mind’s way of mimicking joy, removing oneself from full Presence and thus from receiving the entirety of whatever triggered the euphoria in the first place.
This brought about my sharing of how the Human becomes a disciple of the Master within, who in turn is the Merlin in-between the physical and the non-physical, in-between Human and Divine. Once the Human has completely surrendered into the realisation that all he/she needs to do is allow a permanent Yes to the Master, who alchemizes the Divine’s gifts of expanded consciousness and offers them to the Human so he/she can experience his/her wholeness, a whole new dance ensues. A moment to moment dance of alchemy where the Human melts into the Divine and the Divine into the Human breath by sacred breath, whilst the Master dwells in the endless flow of Keahak - an eternally dynamic stillness, void of identity. The Human, in turn, uses identity in a clear radiance of what it gets from the Divine and the Master in-between, in order to express and interact in the world of physical form 🧙‍♂️
This is how I the Human, set off to pick up my son, whilst allowing myself to get the perfect seat for my work space, without ever having imagined it would be what it turned out to be, and thus not knowing where to find it, not needing to for the Master clearly showed me the way the Divine was providing, if I was willing to accept this invitation.
As a Divine Human my Yes is constant and thus I do not need to know anything, for it is known as I journey on, with the Master navigating, the Human not getting in the way of the Merlin’s alchemy, the constant fusion of physical and non-physical taking place as the Divine holds all of me in its compassionate lake of Isness.
Ahhhh it feels good to not have to struggle at “efforting” life forward, allowing it to manifest with simple ease instead. It’s like floating on an inflatable rubber bed, whilst drinking a delicious cocktail, as the serene waves of my tropical ocean rock me gently on my way 🏝
I, the Human, am simply the Sorcerer’s apprentice 💁‍♀️The Merlin me shows the Human me the “what”, the “where” and the “how” in the exact perfect “when”. No need to even formulate the questions. After all I am Human and the Human just experiences all that it is willing to allow.
As to the “why” - ah the “why”… Have no idea! Doesn’t really ever matter. It comes to me eventually, just like the realisation of the Crimson Throne gift that came my way.
It is really “blind” surrender to my super efficient Expanded GPS.
And so it is a Joyful celebration, in profound Gratitude 🙏🦋











Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário