Translate

quinta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2014

Life IN... Passion

Life IN…Passion

Sitting in this hidden garden I am embraced by the blessed Peace that my inner smile reflects. The lush green leaves whisper songs of bliss. The soft warm grass holds the sunlight as the wind dances across the meadows. Black stone slabs decorate the endless rolling hills all around me. Tapping the keyboard I simply let my fingers express the placid stillness that fills my heart, yet so intense with passionate gratitude.
If there were words to describe this last week, the whole InPassion Com…Passion Workshop experience and beyond, I would use them. Nevertheless, I cannot find a way to express the abundant magnitude of this whole gift. All I can define would fall short of the complete fulfilment I have been graced with day after day, moment after moment. I AM…
Thus, I share some photos and my heartbeat… in love that shall suffice 
***
Sentada neste jardim escondido sou abraçada pela Paz abençoada que o meu sorriso interno reflete. As verdes folhas sussurram melodias de encanto no seu restolhar luxuriante. A erva macia e quente segura a luz do sol, enquanto o vento dança pelos prados. Negras pedras decoram os montes roliços a perder de vista. Tocando no teclado deixo simplesmente que os meus dedos expressem a plácida serenidade que preenche o meu coração, ainda que transbordante de apaixonada gratidão.
Se houvera palavras para descrever esta última semana, toda a experiência vivencial do wrokshop InPassion Com…Paixão, usá-las-ia. Não obstante, não me apraz encontrar uma forma para expressar a magnitude abundante de toda esta dádiva. Tudo o que possa começar por definir ficaria aquém da completude que me tem agraciado dia após dia, momento após momento. EU SOU…
Eis que partilho algumas fotos e o bater do meu coração… em amor a si e em si se bastarão 











mais fotos em/ more photos at www.facebook.com/inspiring.you.18

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário