Translate

sábado, 29 de junho de 2013

The Power of Conscious Choice and Crime Control

The Power of Conscious Choice and Crime Control ;)
 

I know many of the people who will probably read this text are well aware of the power of conscious choice. But then again there are many others who still doubt it can be quite so simple. So I decided to share a little episode.
I have completely changed my reality through the power of conscious choice. By recognizing my creatorship and the dynamics of manifestation, I have witnessed firsthand how profound changes come about in our lives when we stop sleep walking and start choosing.
It can be hard at times, because mass consciousness has a huge power over our repetitive behaviours and sometimes our heart tells us to go in the opposite direction but our mind says it can’t possibly be because everyone else is doing it the other way round.
It doesn’t seem to be working though! Well, depending on what it is that we really want, of course. The point is mostly people don’t know what they really want because they haven’t stopped to question themselves whether they want to keep on going the way everyone else is going, or if they would  rather do it a new way.
One of my clear choices has been to release all drama and fear driven experiences from my reality. I have come to the conclusion they only waste my energy and serve no productive purpose other than entertainment. I have so far discovered other much more pleasant forms of entertainment though, so it is a forgone conclusion for me that drama no longer serves a meaningful purpose in my current life.
And I am not the only one. Fortunately I relate mostly to friends who have made this choice as well. This means that when we are together we experience a completely different reality than most around us.
All of this to introduce the reason why I decided to share these lines with you.
Yesterday I was driving home at about 8.30pm when I received a message from a friend of mine saying she was at the river bathing with her kids and it was fabulous. It was still about 30 degrees centigrade and I decided on the spur of the moment to go and enjoy this magnificent evening at the river with my son and our friends.
It was marvelous. The river embraced us as the mother’s womb embraces her child. It is such a soothing tenderness, the way this sweet water envelops the body. A soft caress of flowing love. We had a lot of fun.
Serene joy.
We left. We were heading to our friends’ house for an unexpected candlelit dinner all together.
A couple of passersby stopped their car next to mine and asked me if I had all my belongings in the car. I said I had. They asked if I had checked. I looked around. Yes, I had. Well, all the cars that were parked there had been broken into and the wallets and other valuables had been stolen. They had been looking for their documents because there were many strewn along the ground, but hadn’t found theirs and were now headed to the police to report the robbery. It was all so foreign to me. I wished them well.
When we arrived at our friends’ house I told them what those people had been talking about. These two friends also had had their cars in the same place, as well as mine, and none of our cars had been broken into. Everyone else’s cars had been broken into, but not ours! And we had visible laptop computers, wallets, bags – the lot. We smiled at each other, just knowing how obvious it is that nothing had been stolen from our cars simply because our choice in life is complete absence of drama. And also because we have chosen not to allow ourselves to be abused. So in the same way that nothing can be stolen from inside of us, because we are Present and not living in fear or separation, nothing can be stolen from our reality either. It is so simple.
Also we are no longer into the “energy stealing” business either. What I mean is we no longer need to steal energy from each other and no longer allow others to do so with us. This, of course, reflects in our reality, since our outer world is always a direct reflection and consequence of our inner world. And it reflects in all forms.
Now imagine many more people come to make this choice to release drama and stop energy feeding once and for all. What would be of thieves? Actually if the utopian reality where everyone had made these choices came to be, there would be no thieves because they would no longer need to steal, they would be capable and conscious creators.
Anyway, though I know it is no use dwelling on sand castles, I also know that conscious choice is an effortless way of eliminating all sorts of drama and abuse from our lives and creating a life the likes of which most people only dream of. It can be a reality though.
So that’s how instead of spending our energy looking for stolen belongings and proffering declarations to the police, we enjoyed a lovely meal around a large candlelit table in the garden right beside the river which had just played with us.
How much do you respect and cherish your energy to the point that you don’t allow it to be wasted or stolen? To the point you use it to consciously create the best life you can possibly dream of and by doing so you create an Earth worth living in for all?

Walk your talk. Lead by example. Be the standard of all of your most hearfelt wishes. This is the New Earth J


5 comentários:

  1. Pois é Amiguinha,

    O Poder de Escolha Consciente reside, de facto, no Despertar do SER– EU–UM/ÚNICO, respeitando e valorizando energia interior, em cada um de nós, sob o espectro do Amor, Alegria e Sabedoria, manifestamente Abundante no âmago da Essência, de cada SER!!!

    Artemis

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Respeito, o fulcro da questão, profundo respeito e honra pela energia disponível :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh dear soso love it..I never close the door of my appartement with a key...some years ago I had a friend that was into feng shut.. and told me I should hang a "peckoi: mirror next to the entrance.. I answered her why should something bad entre my room when I donot even put a thought at such a potential 🤔 hugs thank you

    ResponderEliminar