Translate

quarta-feira, 26 de julho de 2017

The Power of Conscious Choice - Mother India's Magic 14 - Part II

Day 12 - 18th May 2017  


 Last impressions


... Continued.


After a while we go downstairs to the first supermarket I have come across! I was beginning to wonder whether there were any supermarkets here. I can finally get my masala tea to bring back home.

When we come upstairs again Mahiema gifts me a beautiful brown and green silk sari, not the flashy kind, but rather a very earthy flowing one. She puts it on me so I can learn how to do it. I film the process so that I can practice at home because I do intend to wear it. It looks so beautiful on me! It's as if I am clad in the Earth's gown itself. I not only feel like a queen but it feels like I've worn this kind of attire all my life. 

Remember I had decided not to buy a flashy Sari for my award ceremony because I didn't feel I would wear it after this occasion? Well the fact is that had I bought one of those sparkling Saris, which were so beautiful but rather too flashy for me to wear at any other occasion, I would surely not wear it. On the other hand, had I come across a Sari like this one that Mahiema is gifting me, I would probably not have looked at it twice because it is so discreet and at first glance the colours are not my favourite, not what I would look at. Nevertheless this one has found me instead of the opposite. 

Might I also mention that it is unique, there are not two of these because the fabric is hand painted and not repeated. Again: I am blessed. I will not only wear it, I will wear it with gratitude and honour. Thank you my dear Soul Sister Mahiema, thank you for such a special gift.






Iman receives one too and we all celebrate the occasion is joyful sisterhood.

You know the funny thing is I could have called Mahiema and not come to meet her as previously arranged, going with Ula to the Ibis instead, considering it is right next to the airport and I could have rested there until the time of my flight. But it never even crossed my mind to do so. The simple fact that she so lovingly offered to receive both Iman and I at her house so that we could visit an Indian household and have a proper homemade Indian meal before departing home was a priviledge to be accepted and honoured.

I was telling Iman and Mahiema how somehow I have this gift of bringing up people's dark side so that they can accept it, acknowledge it, thank it and bring it back home, dissolving it into the complete silence of Isness, which is generally called the Light and Mahiema asked me how I did this.

I told her I don't do it, it just happens. I touch the emptiness with my fulfilment, the dissatisfaction with my permanent gratitude, the lack with my abundance, the seeker with my Presence. Possibly because I have done it with my own darkest hidden fears, pains, griefs... these parts that are anxious to finally disappear, dropping the burden "they" have been carrying for us until the moment we are ready to bring them out of their hiding places in the subconscious and unconscious mind, "feel" an opportunity for resolution in my presence.

It is not easy to explain this in words but surely enough during dinner one of the ladies present mentions a terrible experience she had many years ago when visiting India and I refer that it was not India in itself that was to blame for that experience. In fact no one is to blame, because we attract the people, places and resources that mirror our state of consciousness at any given moment and are given the opportunity for resolution if we are willing to let go of the pain and rejection associated to an experience and ready to embrace the precious wisdom it is holding for us. Anyhow, this lady is not ready to look at that experience in this perspective, not willing to admit that it had a purpose in her life and that she can now accept it in gratitude unlocking whatever wisdom it is holding for her to receieve. And that's fine. We cannot expect to be at peace with our lives, to enjoy health and a joyful approach to life's experiences and opportunities if we are not willing to embrace the past pains and hurts we are keeping hostage for lack of love. One thing to be aware of is that once we decide to allow our hearts to open we will have to deal with the pain inasmuch as we are open to expanding the love that is and always has been available to us. Beyond the world of illusion there are not the good and the bad feelings, it is a whole, a complete bundle where by allowing ourselves to let go of our attachment to fear of pain we open the door to an absolutely new world of immense, unlimited love.

It is a blessed evening together and I hold it in my heart with gratitude.

When the time comes for me to be taken to the airport Mahiema calls a Uber taxi and keeps track of my journey, calling the taxi driver as he drops me off at the airport. Such a safe, fluid journey. I thank the taxi driver, Iman and Mahiema for the whole experience.

Throughout my journey people have repeatedly questioned me where my luggage is. I am travelling with a regular sized back pack, my handbag and now the extra pink bag Carla gave me, where I am carrying all of the gifts I have received and a few things I purchased here. Somehow people find it hard to believe that I am travelling with so little. Iman says that even her hand luggage is more than my entire luggage. I always reply that I am the one who carries my stuff so I would much rather travel light, not having luggage stop me from going anywhere or doing anything I want to. Also our outer luggage is a direct reflection of our inner luggage and the freer I feel, the lighter I travel. Even with so little I have still managed to bring along a few clothes I did not wear, so next time I'll be even more selective.

When I get to Frankfurt I have to go through passport control because I am entering the European Union again and though it is commonly believed that Germans are cold and unfriendly I am invited to step forward and go through the diplomats' gate by the nicest, most joyful passport control agent I have ever come across. It is so nice to be received by a joyful and welcoming smile! Thank you. 

The security officers at the hand luggage control line I go through are equally calm and happy, which cannot be said of the ones right beside them. The gentleman who cross checks my baggage because I had a flask of spray I had forgotten to put in the liquids bags cannot hold back a smile when he sees the spray: PeeSafe - a spray they were launching and offering at the conference which is used to disinfect toilets as well as to remove foul odours. I apologise for not having put it in the right place but the truth is I thought I had lost it somewhere. The gentleman politely replies "this is my job, there is no problem at all". On the counter beside us the officer is being quite harsh with a lady who has some liquid items that do not qualify to pass through because of their size. 

All I would like to share with everyone reading this is "choose how you want your day to serve you, how you want to use your energy, where you want to place your attention, what kind of vibration you want to share with the world". Notice that whenever you are faced with situations that make you nervous or angry and allow yourself to go that way, you are wasting precious energy that you could be using to create a calm and balanced reality instead and be aware that this choice does not only influence and serve you, but it ultimately serves us all. It does not only serve you and the ones who interact with you. At a deeper level it creates a path for love and peace to be experienced because you have opened that possibility and set a template that can be replicated. It is like when an explorer goes into a previously virgin forest no one has tread before and this explorer opens a safe passage way for him/herself and others who eventually stumble across this path. 


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário