Translate

terça-feira, 23 de maio de 2017

The Power of Conscious Choice - Mother India's Magic 1

The Power of Conscious Choice
 Mother India's Magic - Part 1


A few months ago my dear friend and Soul Sister Getrude Matshe recommended me for a very special event: the Women Economic Forum - a global conference that has the aim to empower Women worldwide to come to a new level of self-respect, balance,cooperation, success and gender equality, with the full support of Men as well, at all levels and in all walks of life.



I was deeply grateful and honoured to have been given this opportunity to participate and speak at such an event, with the bonus of being able to make profitable "win/win" partnerships, leveraging my online language teaching business and overall writing, speaking and coaching passions to a new level. Of course I accepted and having done so has been nothing short of magical.

This Global Conference takes place in many countries the world over all year round. Places such as England, the Netherlands, the USA and the Caribbean, Cyprus, Iceland, the Maldives, Bhutan, Portugal, Australia, New Zealand to name some.

 The Annual Conference is in New Delhi, India from the 8th to the 13th of May this year and I have just arrived.

 Day 1 - 7th May 2017 


 It is 3am of the 7th May and I have decided to share this experience with you, since my theme for the Conference is The Power of Conscious Choice and all of that which has come my way derives from me living up to exactly this principle which I not only Trust but also witness in my life each and every day in graceful gratitude.


Hi from New Delhi :)



To be continued...



2 comentários: