Translate

domingo, 15 de dezembro de 2013

Your Unique Magic

Your Unique Magic


Today it was a friend of mine's child's birthday so I had the privilege of spending a fantastic day in very loving company, as usual <3 :) and was taken to the movies to watch the new Disney film Frozen. Though its messages are cliché, I'm an incurable romantic and since the film's main message is: LOVE IS ALL THERE IS!!!! In other words: love cures all, love brings life back, love warms even the most frozen of hearts, love blesses, love wins, love... well, love  IS! I absolutely loved it.

But what I even loved the most was the clear message that when you allow your magic to be set free and let it go out, when you let yourself soar and glow real and grand as YOU ARE, when you no longer let what others say bother you, when you go beyond fear and go beyond the past, when you experiment with the new tools you have within: there ARE NO LIMITS to CREATIVITY, to LIFE, to WHO YOU ARE!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS

So here I share one of my favourite songs in the movie. Bless you all my dearly beloved friends <3 Love ya!!!!! Let your unique MAGIC colour the world fearlessly <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

2 comentários: