Translate

quarta-feira, 25 de dezembro de 2013

CHRIST-mas in Freedom

CHRIST-mas in Freedom


This Christmas was the most special Christmas ever, for me, in many ways. But interestingly enough, it was special exactly because it wasn’t!!!!

Let me explain J This was the first time that I truly didn’t feel any difference at all between the Christmas season and the rest of my life – which is the same as to say that it was just another of the infinitely numerous events, days, moments when I share so much LOVE that it is sometimes overwhelming for the sheer intensity of it. It is not overwhelming in the sense that it is not easy to deal with. Much on the contrary, it is so simple that it pervades everything else in my life! This Christmas there was no rush, don’t know how to do that anymore. There was no need to comply with the rules – have trouble with that too ;) There was no need to do anything other than what I already do every day, all the time. And for all of this it was absolutely special.

My dear friend Janine and I did prepare a delicious dinner (our kids were with their dads ;) )– but we do that many other times too. This time, though, we took an extra special care with the décor, creating a very “romantic” atmosphere just to celebrate our friendship - our Isness. And we set the “table” on the floor!!! Lit candles, played soft music, lit up some incense, used silverware. We even received flowers as a gift (both of us!!!) moments before our dinner so that too enhanced the beauty of the occasion.

All I can say is THANK YOU! And I can’t even define thank you who or what. Simply: THANK YOU <3


Cheers to FREEDOM J         



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário