Translate

segunda-feira, 17 de setembro de 2012

Flowers


Flowers


Today I received flowers. A beautiful plant with dark pink flowers, a plant to be watered and nurtured, a plant that never withers, a plant that shall produce more plants, each one with more and more flowers.
It is such a tender gift. It reminds me to water and nurture my inner garden in the same way, to take care and appreciate the gifts I have inside of me with the same thankfulness as I embrace these simple, loving gifts I receive outside of me… because all in all… my reality is just one, be it inside or outside. Pure reflections of Self, just like the breath, inhaling and exhaling life to the rhythm of my Essence.
Thank you for reminding me that LOVE is everywhere. Thank you for reminding me to receive. Thank you for reminding me to take care. Thank you.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário